Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering keep pace with the current technological trends. Department offers the most contemporary undergraduate engineering degree course. It has setup of different labs with all modern equipments of Electronics, Analog & Digital, and Semiconductor Devices & VLSI Technology. The programme emphasizes on the basics of Electronics, Computers, Digital Communication Engineering and Instrumentation. The department is well equipped with modern laboratory facilities and most advance infrastructure.
The Department consists of following major laboratories:
Prof. Gurpreet Singh
A warm welcome to the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The Electronics & Communication Engineering is a most dynamically changing and ever evolving branch since last century. Electronics is the foundation on which Information Technology and Computer Engineering has grown. All high speed networks and computers work on the hardware designed by an electronic engineer.
The vision of the Department is to produce informational and committed engineers to meet the requirement of industry and research organizations. It is achieved by giving deep-theoretical knowledge after hands-on lecture in state-of-the-art laboratories. The department is also presenting value-added courses on various types of domains, which are essential for improving the professional qualities of emerging engineers. All of these are made by the qualified and experienced faculties of the department.
I am confident that the staff members and students would satisfy the responsibility and credibility of the department by showing a high level of professional competence in their respective domains.
1. Abhishek Kumar and Prachet Bhuyan. “Model Based Regression Testing Approach of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Based Application: A Case Study.” In the proceedings of 6th National Workshop on Recent Trends in Software Testing (RTST – 2013), NIT Rourkela, Odisha.
2. Prachet Bhuyan, Abhishek Kumar and D. P. Mohapatra. ” SOA Testing Perspective Model for Regression Testing”. In the proceedings of 4th IEEE Nirma University International Conference on Engineering, NUiCONE-2013.
3. Abhishek Kumar, Akhilesh Kumar Pandey and Manindra Singh “A Novel Testing Framework for SOA Based Services”. In the proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Convergence of Technology (I2CT-2014), Pune.
4. Akhilesh Kumar Pandey, Abhishek Kumar and Farahnaz RezaeianZade “A Novel Robust & Fault tolerance Framework for Web services using WS-I* Specification”. In the proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Green Computing Communication and Electrical Engineering-2014, Coimbatore.
5. Abhishek Kumar and Manindra Singh. “An Empirical Study on Testing of SOA based Services” I.J. Information Technology and Computer Science, MECS Press,2015.
6. Abhishek Kumar.” A Novel Testing Model for SOA based Services.” I.J. Modern Education and Computer Science, MECS Press, 2015.